9.24.2012
Play to Learn Part 1
By playing these games I noticed that I could improve my game by adding some of the smallest things to create a great game which could possibly win in the Globey Awards. I learned that even though the graphics could be better, the games work as if it were a real best-selling game you probably would buy in a store. I learned that playing these games also help me find the mistakes they had and remind me of what not to do or put in my game. I got the idea of making a working scoreboard and a scenery that catches the readers eyes and influences them to play my game. Also, I thought it would be really cool to add an animated ending like in "Dirty River", when the fish comes and goes. Based on the games I played I feel as if I could make a game with animation and realistic images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment