9.27.2012
Choose Learning Topic
I think History would be a great subject for my hidden object game because history is full of drama,tragedy, and inventions that were far different from all the items we have today. This subject would be really great because not only does it teach you who invented what and how those people started the whole idea of cars,phones, and computers. Also, I like this topic because I get to teach somebody about [one of what most kids would say a boring class] history and everything behind it all. History is a good subject for my hidden object game because I think I know alot about the 13 Colonies and most of history. The fact that I get to teach people and do it in a fun way makes me feel mature and proud to see that I can do something I really like, teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesomee , Keep Up Wit The Good Work ^.^
ReplyDelete