Usually going back to school is kind of sad but, at the same time good because you miss your friends.This school year has been going pretty good for a new campus and even more new kids.I kind of figured the school would be a little messy because construction was a slow progress and the staff was rushing to get everything done. It's very noticeable that the school had trouble starting on time because almost everyone had two periods or the amount of kids in one class was more/less than the amount in another class.To be honest the first couple of weeks were chaotic and just a mess.
I felt like leaving the school because nothing was going right.I felt like crying everyday because kids thought they were "too good"to care and the teachers were really mean to everyone. Well if your going to get mad at least get mad at the kids who are upsetting you instead of screaming at us.
Other than negative things going on this year there are postive things like making new friends.This year I got to see old friends and make new friends. I met really cool friends like Sarah.This year I thought it would be just like last year long and boring but, suprisingly most classes are fun and tey seem short. My favorite class would have to be U.S History because our teacher Mrs.Rimes is really cool and fun.I feel like she's my older doppleganger because she acts just like me or at least I think she does. I hope this year continues to go well and suprises await me.
No comments:
Post a Comment