Questions part 1:
1. How old were you on September 11,2001?
I was at the age of two years.
2.When did you first learn about the attacks and who explained the events to you?
I was taught about 9/11 when I was just in second or first grade and my teachers taught me about the 9/11 attack.
3.What kind of impact did these attacks have on your life or your parents life?
They impacted my life by giving me the fear of going on an airplaine and scarred my parents because they may not have been in New York City ,but seeing their friends relatives be there and die makes them feel like they died inside.
Questions part 2:
1.What was the issue with this game?
People are upset because the game involves the 9/11 attack ,but makes it seem disturbing to look at and play.
2.How do you feel about it?
I feel mad as ever because my mom's friends parents were there and she was bursting into tears and I would have bursted into tears if my parents were in that building.
3.What is the problem with portraying on such an awful violent event It hurts other people's feelings cause they probably have deceased friends or family.
4.How can you make sure that your web games tell the whole story or teach a lesson in an honorable way?
Maybe by saying exactly what went on.
No comments:
Post a Comment