Do you play games in your free time? Which ones do you play and why are they your favorite? Does this topic give you a new perspective about playing games? Why or why not?
I play games every once in a while because I don't really stay at my house for a while we usually have things to do. I play Pac-Man, Linx,and Mahjongg. I only play these because when I am home It keeps me busy and relaxed.Also, because they can be challenging.It kind of gives me a new perspective because it's fun to try to do things you haven't done before and do things challenging.
Me too , i only play games every once in a while because i might not have time
ReplyDeleteYou play old games but the only one i know is Pac-Man.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE YO PLAY PAC-MAN TO AND I BARLEY GET TO PLAY GAMES BECAUSE IM NOT HOME SOMETIMES
ReplyDeleteI have not play games like a long but I love playing Pac-Man that is one of my favorites game ever...!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI like pac-man but i dont get to play it that often
ReplyDeleteI used to love Pac-Man it used to be my favorite game, but now my favorite game is Bloxers. I like Pac-Man to though i still have the game from where I would play it on my GameCube.
ReplyDeleteMe too, i don't play games that often either.
ReplyDeleteI only know pac-man, i don't know those other ones.