11.26.2012
Present Hidden Object Game
I focused my game on history and one of its major events, the Colonial Era. The most important thing I want the players of my game to learn is that during the Colonial Era people did not have much and often were very poor. I think it is most important that the players learn to be grateful for all the things that they have compared to people who knew nothing about Xbox's or Wii's. I want my players to not only be grateful for what they have but, to notice how us humans revolutionized ourselves and our way of life. Based on my knowledge from History on the Colonial Era I brought the colonial life to my game. I researched many different things such as if people were even allowed to have pets and if so what kind? Many people died and some died due to disease passed on by an animal. I learned that the dollar bill was once called,"bank note", and was not established till later on due to the use of coins for money. I had many great Ideas but, many were tweaked so my game would be simple and fun. Based on my design and the confidence of adding game ingredients after another, my Ideas changed into something quite professional and often had facts on the objects hidden. The game ingredient tutorials on the wiki and the help of my peers helped me the most with programming my game because I can easily follow the simple steps to solve my problem and I can help others. The hardest part of making my game was the ordering of each layer on the timeline. I felt as if I put a layer here then it would affect the code on another. I overcame this challenge by organizing my layers based on how many slides there was. I am most proud of my timer because that was one of many ingredients that I had trouble with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You wrote alot ! ...wish i was really smart like you ^.^
ReplyDelete