One challenge that I overcame was that you have to have a layer for each thing like the timer had to have its own layer otherwise the code would get confused as would you. Adding the timer made me realize that even though I did everything right or at least thought was right doesn't mean that I shouldn't test it out to see if there are any bugs or errors. Adding the timer made me realize that it's better to be safe than sorry. Also, if you make the mistake of not checking you could mess up your whole game. Adding a timer isn't as easy as it sounds but, if you go step by step it gets easier along the way. Follow the instructions.
same here just hope for the best and good luck
ReplyDeleteI agree, the layers would mess everything up especially the codes.
ReplyDeleteYeah' ; That Happens To Me Too Making Layers For Each Thing
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. I Hate it when ever you get finish doing something and then you realize you done it on the wrong layer
ReplyDeletesame thing happened to me it got very confusing
ReplyDeleteSAMETHING WAS HAPPENING TO ME ITS WAS HARD AND I JUST HAD TO BE STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN.
ReplyDelete