11.01.2010

Mini Game

Nov.1-Today we learned how to make a mini game.We moved a carrot to different spots/places.I think I can make my own mini game by myself later on.It is'nt that hard now.I can't wait till tomorrow.Nov.2-I feel like this is getting interesting because were starting our mini game steps.I thought it was going to be hard ,but it was completely easy.Some days  Globaloria can get boring because of specific people or the yelling going on everyday(sometimes).I don't actually know how to tell them to be quite so I just wait like teachers do.It gets really annoying. :/Nov.3- In globaloria we've been working on our mini game tutorial.Globaloria is getting harder then ever.It's getting harder by having to mimick what the teacher does on the mini game.My succeses for globaloria would have to be that we have already started on step 3 for our mini game tutorial.Nov.4-Our mini game tutorial is getting boring.I feel like I've done this many times.Thank god we don't have to do it today.I hope it gets better today.Nov.5-Today my challenges have been alot easier.Although,I haven't had that many succeses.Tomorrow will be our service learning project.Were going to the UT Building in uniforms.It's a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment