1.09.2013

First Game Idea

I would like to work with Austin Green Art the most because I like the fact that people actually care about the environment. I would like to work with them because I like art and Austin Green Art makes recycled art. Recycled art fascinates me because it's something different and makes people think about the earth.Some game ideas that I have with this organization is I could make a game about recycling and then after the player wins I show them the items they found as a work of art and how they can do the same thing. Everything is a piece of art because it's different. Art is the color,texture,shape,and size of an object. Also, I could make a game where the player builds an art piece. When the player wins or is done building, he/she will gain the experience of being an architect and knowledge about keeping our Earth clean. Important facts and advice will be given throughout the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment