12.13.2012
Build Interactive Mini Game
By building a game I have surprisingly learned that with the code you have to follow the directions so your code won't have any bugs or defects. It changes the way I look at games I like to play by making me want to search for any mistakes than actually playing the game. Being a person who looks for mistakes in about anything I am used to hunting for the mistakes in a game and thinking about how I could fix it? It changes the way I play games I like by putting the thought of, How do they make such a game? Many questions pop into my head, What did they use to make it, What where their troubles, Did they have mistakes, and How long did it take?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I agree because I always ended up messing my game up with the code. Sometimes you have to change the code to match your game but everything else I pretty much agree with.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing too . That's one of the big reasons why my game took so long to finish . Good job ! (:
ReplyDeletesame thing it was hard to make all of it right and to make it work
ReplyDeleteI agree with you like when they are doing the torurials like showing us how to do it seems like its was perfect and they had no troubles
ReplyDeleteawesome anjelica ^-^ ^0^
ReplyDelete