My Comments
- Dafne,I like the creativity you and Gloria used to make your game neat and age appropriate for us. I hope Gloria and you go to the Globey Awards.
- I like your game because it was fun and it's a great way for us to learn about saving animals.Also,you and Dafne were great with the designing of your game.I also like the way you made it challenging.
- Beto,I liked your game and it had really good graphics and your theme was very cool.I thought you could work on it to make it better but overall it was so good. :)
- Rodolfo,I liked the way you used great graphics or art. You have a great artistic ability because you made the images look realistic.
- Dejon,I liked that it was challenging and fun.It kept me going and going but I had to go on to the next game.Believe me I would have tried and tried if I could.
- Isaiah,I like your game because you made the levels so fun and entertaining.It was challenging but I won after like five times. How come you have a different game than Dejons?
- Miguel,I like your game because you made the levels so fun and entertaining with Isaiah & Dejon. The second level was challenging.I think you could make it look neater. How come you have a different game than Isaiah's?
- Michael, I really like the beginning of your game, it's really cool.Also,I like the way you did your little mouse it's really cool.I hope you win for Best Game because it really is.
- Jonathan,
I think your game is really cool because your game is the only one who has a loading scene. Last year, I was unable to do that and had my other partner do it instead. You gave me the idea next year to better my game with that loading idea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment