What are your thoughts on the short doc. that we just viewed?How do you feel?
I think that sweat shops should be illegal and that we should help protest by not wearing any Nike brand products or even on Spirit Day were shirts that say "Don't Do It" since their mo do is "Just Do It". It's just not fair that we get pretty much everything while the people working at Nike can only afford to get a couple of small snacks and some lavatory supplies. I feel that Indonesian people should rebel creating false defective shoes so that the Nike company doesn't get a lot of money and has to give out refunds for the shoes.I am so angry because Nike CEO,Phil Knight, and other workers decided that the world should not know the conditions that these Indonesian people face everyday.Phil Knight should be ashamed of what he is doing and should just be in jail.
No comments:
Post a Comment