11.11.2011

Choosing a Topic

I chose Deforestation because I'm a tree lover and I hate the way people cut down trees to build buildings that will take a very good amount of time to finish or be left there uncompleted.It's my game topic because I want to inform people about the cutting of trees and the outrage of people destroying these magnificent trees we cut each day and almost never replant to save our planet Earth.I chose this Topic because Deforestation is done every day by us using anything that was once a tree but, is now used for ridiculous things such as the use of landscaping.People will get as much wood as possible and use it on an idea to make a building which we all know might not turn out to be to were we can actually walk in instead of being on a piece of paper.Without much trees we'll end up killing and cutting all the trees and have nothing but extreme heat because trees make it cooler for us to live in this harsh atmosphere and we would have no way of ever being able to relax in the heat without the help of my trusty friend the tree that we all need to be well protected from the harmful rays of sunlight/ UV rays that come in through our atmosphere.
Here are some links to websites  that have more info. on Deforestation.
National Geographic
Wikipedia
Green Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment