6.01.2011

SeaWorld

Yesterday ,May 31,2011 we went to seaworld for the people who were nominated for something but none of the teachers or supervisors won't tell us.It was so funny because grecia and I went to the Journey to Atlantis and I got scared so I pushed her in the water when it came.She got mad so I paid for the dryer to make her dry and feel better.Then we spent the rest of the day looking for Rio Loco and didn't find it till we had to leave.When we got to Rio Loco it said on the mega phone that it was closing due to difficulty with the electricity or something else I don't remember.I was so tired of walking. I got dehydrated  so I drank like 5 drinks.Two waters,Two frosted beverages,and One Sierra Mist.It was delicious.I crashed out as soon as I got home. :Z zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment