4.11.2011
Playing Games to Get Ideas
Today I played Mahjongg.It takes off points from your score like a clock takes off time in a game.Also, it's a timer.There are no sound effects to the game.I would like to change my game by putting a timer for the game like Mahjongg.Then I could put hints if the gamer,or person playing the game,needed help with solving something.I think I should add a reset button just like Mahjongg.It says if you use up all you moves you can't move but it doesn't show how many moves you have left while your playing the game.I would like to add that to my game ,but put how many moves the gamer has left.The game developers do all this by using what they have learned.I will learn how to do this by using the wiki tutorials and the help of my friends and teachers.The section I will be looking at is the drag and drop tutorial.Even though this is not related to my game about the holocaust I still want my game to have logic and skill to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment