1.04.2011

winter break

My winter break was long. Winter Break was full of surprises for me because my cousin showed up and got a  shot gun and was gloating the whole time.My grandma's friend shot a gun in the air for the start of a new year 5 times.It was so loud you could still here it with your ears closed.All of my dad's family had a blast.At my mom's my brother and sister came and shared half the winter break with us as our present cause we don't see them much now that their in college.I was so  happy.My brother and I made this really huge  cookie and it didn't even look like a cookie and my mom,brother,and I were laughing our butts off.I got to make my own cookie so I put peanut butter and sprinkles and I put peanut butter because I didn't  want cream cheese icing. It looked so disgusting,but my brother tasted it and said it was delicious.I fell out of my chair that day.My brother and me watched "Easy A" and laughed at that too. I guess I can say I'm gald to be back because I miss my friends , but I still don't want to take classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment